Lake Harriet Family Directory Information
The PTA maintains an online family directory using the Membership Toolkit. This is a secure online service that provides contact information for the school community. You provide family information by creating an account. You can specify how much or how little information is to be shared. After you register on the website, there is an app you can download for on-the-go access.
For families NEW to the school: Please click here for additional information or see the flyer below.
For existing families: At the start of the school year, you will be asked to update your information when logging into the system. This includes selecting a teacher assignment for each child.
- To access the site, go to https://lakeharrietpta.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the "Register/Login" button.
- Select "Returning User?" and enter your email and password information.
- If your data needs to be verified, a notice will display that "your information is out of date and needs to be updated."
- To update, follow the two-step verification process:
- Confirm/update your family data and select TEACHER ASSIGNMENTS.
- Complete the Directory Publish Preferences for what information is to be shared.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for this information. It may be more than one day for a reply.
In your account, go to Step 1 Update Family Information and change the email information. This is similar to changes made for home address/phone number. Second, if you want to change the email address used for logging in, see below for instructions.
Yes. For returning families, add your kindergartner as a student in your family information and select teacher assignment. Add your kindergartener to your family information if not listed. If you are new to Lake Harriet, refer to the “For Families NEW to the School” link above.
This system is "invite-only" and follows the FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) for data exclusion. Access to the system is limited to only families attending LHCS.
You determine which information is to be published in the directory. Login to your account and follow Step 2 Directory Publish Preferences.