- Stay out of the “Danger Zones” outside the bus.
- Follow the driver’s instructions.
- Be on time.
- After sitting down, remain seated until its time to leave the bus.
- Be respectful. No fighting, swearing, or yelling.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Keep the bus clean. Do not damage the bus.
- Keep head and arms inside the bus windows.
- Do not bring pets or any dangerous objects on the bus.
- Do not open the bus windows more than half way.
Parents are reminded that only students and staff assigned to the bus by school authority may be transported.
Parents share the responsibility with their children for their conduct while on the school bus and in the school bus loading/unloading areas. Students who are involved in serious or repeated incidents will be denied transportation. Parents will be notified if the student is to lose this privilege. Good conduct is always the first rule of safety. Please call Transportation Dispatch at 612-668-2300 with any school bus safety concerns. Thank you for your cooperation.